Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
My Client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for Dublin, Limerick and Cork must have consultancy experience and experience working in Ireland or UK. Ideally, you will have Building Services Consultancy Design experience with BIM experience
- Minimum Degree qualification in Mechanical Design Engineering.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Mechanical design areas: Water Services, Heating / LTHW, HVAC, Fuel, above-ground drainage and BMS.
- A thorough understanding of the theoretical and practical application of their engineering discipline, and a strong understanding of the other disciplines offered by the company.
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of other building disciplines in the design and installation of buildings.
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- 7-9 years building services consultancy design experience.
- Good understanding of electrical services and interaction between mechanical and electrical services.
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Ability to lead projects internally and externally and be responsible for project performances, including satisfied clients, profitable projects, and maintainingreputation to enable repeat work.
- Exhibit leadership qualities while working as part of a team.
- Ability to make prompt, disciplined project decisions.
- Commercial Awareness our clients and our employees. We embrace innovation to drive efficiency in construction by leading the way. We cultivate an open, dynamic internal culture where good people and good ideas will always be heard.
Competitive salary and Benefits package
Email cv tracey.hayden@icds in confidence or call Tracey Hayden 087 6351191