Site Manager - precast facade panels erection
€65k + transport
Our client is one of Ireland and the UK's largest and respected architectural facade precast companies, working on some of the most prestigious projects in the market currently. Due to continued expansion they require a Site Manager for one of their large sites in the Dublin area. Previous experience in the fitting of facades is desireable but not essential, however you would need experience on large sites such as apartments, offices etc
• Supervise subcontractors
• Co-Ordinate Logistics with the main contractor for Deliveries and Crane Allocation
• Liaises with other trades site managers and external staff
• Experience with I3PT, Aconex and 4P Viewpoint software is a advantage, not essential
• Control site inspections and handovers with client
• Ensure that all work is completed to the spec of the drawing provided and to a high standard.
• Ensure that Health and Safety protocols and regulations are met to a high standard.
• Generate Reports of work completed and handover to date, along with work progress reports
• Liasing with Construction and Project Management, Quantity Surveyor and other required personnel with up to date site progress
• Ensure deadlines are met onsite
If interested in working with this dynamic company, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org