Site Engineer – Main Contractor
Our client is a specialist Design & Build Contractor on the search for a Setting out for a project in Hornchurch. Our client has an abundance of work across London, the south east of England and the midlands. They have an annual turnover of £100m+ with a healthy order book through 2023.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Project Manager and Site Managers with daily operations.
• Acting as the main technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete frame contractor.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co-ordination.
• Checking plans and drawings.
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the structural engineer, architect & MEP engineers
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• A Degree / HND in construction management or other relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained within similar site management roles working on projects ranging from £5M+
• A current valid CSCS Card held
• Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations.
• Qualified first aider.
• Excellent communication and planning skills.
Please apply for more information or contact Bradley at ICDS Group