Senior Project Sustainability Consultant -Dublin / Hybrid working
My client is a M+ E Consultancy looking for Senior Project Sustainability consultant who can provide technical expertise in the area of building certifications. This individual will join the advisory team and work on a number of large commercial and residential developments in order to reduce energy consumption and improve the sustainability of these developments. The role will also require the individual to work closely with the Sustainability Directors in the progress of the team and ensuring on-going development.
The Ideal candidate must have at least 7+ years’ experience as a sustainability consultant or related position
Degree in a construction / environmental / engineering or related field desirable with proven performance in sustainability
Qualifications in the following; but not limited to: BREEAM Assessor / AP, LEED AP with Speciality, HPI Assessor
- Undertaking a range of environmental assessments using third-party assessment methodologies such as BREEAM, LEED, HPI, EU Taxonomy
- Lead the implementation of the LEED services.
- Work with Sustainability Directors to manage and develop the company sustainability consultancy service offerings.
- Manage junior members of the Sustainability team
- Work with Sustainability Directors to develop the Sustainability Division QA/QC process
- Liaising with client stakeholders to develop the criteria for the delivery of the desired environmental assessment rating
- Coordinate and collaborate with building owners, design, construction, and operational teams. Understand the role of each team member in achieving targets and be able to communicate them effectively
- Conducting BREEAM / LEED / WELL / HPI / EU Taxonomy Pre-Assessment and providing design advice
- Producing evidence requirements for BREEAM / LEED / WELL / HPI / EU Taxonomy credits
- Undertaking gap analysis report/schedule
- Managing own workload and of junior staff to meet project deadlines
- Producing reports and providing advice and guidance to clients and project teams
- Attending site visits to review progress against sustainability targets
- Arranging and attending meetings, to ensure the delivery of projects sustainability goals in line with the project targets and requirements
- Understanding of operational, embodied and net-zero carbon strategies
Email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracey Hayden 0876351191