Safety Advisor - Main Contractor - USA
Major Data Centre projects - Nationwide
They will obtain the Visa and cover flights and relocation costs.
On offer is a highly competitive base salary + benefits
Required for leading contactor undertaking large projects across USA.
Ideal candidates will be Degree qualified with at least 2-3 years of H&S experience, ideally within data centre or similar, large commercial/industrial/pharma etc.
- Implement and Manage EHS standards and principles, policies, procedures, and practices
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, Department of Environmental Quality, Environmental Protection Program regulations, or other applicable regulations.
- Effectively review, audit, analyse for compliance with onsite contractors, working within active data centres and staff on high-risk activities including, but not limited to, electrical work, fall protection, material handling, hot-work and hazardous material management.
- Manage EHS plans for emergencies, threatening weather occurrences and other unique events affecting personnel or operations.
- Conduct EHS audits of live operational data centres to ensure compliance with EHS requirements and life safety requirements.
- Meet with and fully assist operations teams in correcting deficiencies identified.
- Support and lead incident, near-miss investigations, and root cause analysis; develop corrective and preventive actions that can be identified, communicated.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS