Project Manager - Main Contractor - USA (Chicago, California).
Project Manager required for a leading Tier 1 main contractor (t/o circa $1Billion) based in the USA. They are currently working on new data centre projects in Chicago and California.
Responsibilities as per below:
- Responsible for CSA trade coordination for all aspects of project.
- Ongoing coordination with design team and subcontractors regarding finalization of design, coordination of submittals and RFIs for CSA trades.
- Coordination with other staff for implementation of CSA trade install
- Coordination between Design Team, Trade Manager, and subcontractor
- Monitoring of Owner Furnished Equipment (OFE) fabrication and delivery
- Review of submittals / coordination of OFE submittals with design
- Coordination of Crane Pick Plans / Rigging of OFE
- Coordination of MOP creation, review and submission to Operations Staff
- QA/QC for all CSA trades
- Troubleshooting / issue resolution for trades in field
- Creation / close out of punch list / updating of BI
Client will obtain the Visa and cover flights and relocation costs. On offer is a highly competitive base salary + benefits
Search & contact BarryKelly on LinkedIn email@example.com 086-232-5706 for details.