Our client is currently seeking for a Site Administrator for their project in Dunboyne.
• Efficiently undertake and coordinate all site administration duties on a project, providing admin support to the Contracts Manager and the wider team.
• Monitoring databases, data entry, producing reports
• General office duties including liaising with visitors on site, monitoring the site telephone document scanning and filing, sending reports to client and sub-contractors, inputting site instructions on M-Site, and archiving files.
• Ensure best Health and Safety practices are being always followed
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
• Previous experience working in Construction is ideal
• Valid working Visa
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.