Site Administrator - North London - Part Time
Our client is a leading Property Developer who are overseeing a major new residential scheme in Winchmore Hill, North London.
They have an urgent requirement for a Site Administrator to join the project team on a part-time basis (2, 3 days a week).
• Efficiently undertake and co-ordinate all site administration duties on a project, providing admin support to the Project Manager and the wider team.
• Monitoring databases, data entry, producing reports
• General office duties including liaising with visitors on site, monitoring the site telephone document scanning and filing, sending reports to client and sub contractors, inputting site instructions on M-Site and archiving files.
• Ensure best Health and Safety practices are being followed at all times
• 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
• Previous experience working within Construction ideal
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Administrator/Document Controller looking to work on a part time basis.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS