Project & Proposals Administrator
Citywest, West Dublin
Provide admin support to Operations Director and Project Managers on projects. Focusing on document preparation, deliverables management, client and internal reports, producing cost reports for the Dublin operation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support to Dublin Operations Director Weekly Reports/Deltek/Month End etc. (expenses and invoicing)
- Induction training
- Maintenance of CRM system
- Calendar all meetings for Dublin Operation Director with client, contractors and staff
- Travel arrangement for Dublin Operations Director
- Training records – booking and maintaining register.
- Preparing Presentations for Dublin Ops Director and PM’s
- Ensuring vendors have CDA’s (Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements) in place and active before visiting site
- Maintain all confidential departmental files
- Preparing and Distributing Pre-Qualification, Non-Disclosure Agreements and Tender Documentation
- Receiving, Collating and Compliance check of the above documentation returns
- Preparing and distributing minutes of project team meetings
- Support with proposal documents, reports etc.
- Incorporating mark ups to get proposal template to a stage that PM’s can work with.
- Doing up the Organisation Chart, Collating the CV’s, PDF files, checking for format/quality and eventually when it’s good to go, PDF the main proposal file and merging Appendices
- Drafting up Organisation Charts for Dublin Ops/PMs for Proposals etc.
- Managing the Project Number Files for Dublin Operations, allocating of project numbers and setting up those numbers onto Deltek System.
- Office Facilities Support
- Any Ad-hoc duties which may arise in support of Dublin Operations
- Document translation (word processing)
Education & experience:
Business Degree or equivalent.
5-10 years industry experience preferably working in a professional services office
- German Language (Optional)
- MS Office suite
- Database operations
- Attention to detail
Working hours: 40 hours, Monday to Friday
Mon – Thurs: 08:30 – 17:30 (with 45mins for Lunch)
Friday: 08:30 – 16:00 (with 30 minutes for Lunch)
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200