Executive Administration Assistant (Flexible working) - 42k to 45k
Our client is currently working on a major project in Dublin and is in urgent need of an Executive Administration Assistant.
Key responsibilities will include:
• General Administration Support
• Preparation of letters, reports and presentations
• Diary management
• Organising meetings and inviting attendees
• Distribution of agendas and meeting documentation
• Taking and issuing of minutes of meetings and actions
• Booking meeting rooms and organising any catering required
• Provide back up support for Reception when necessary
• Provide administration support and assistance to the Management Executive
• Use the company document management systems including but not limited to Zutec, 4Projects, Holobuilder, BIM 360 (training will be provided on use of these systems) etc.
Procurement and Contracts Support
• To assist the Procurement Team in administration of all tender documentation
• Responsible for monitoring of tender queries and responses through the eTenders
• Responsible for co-ordination of returned tenders, compliance checking and tender evaluations
• Responsible for providing support and assistance with the preparation of final contract documentation for successful tenderers
The annual leave associated with the post is 25 days.
From €42k to €45k depending on experience.
If interested, please apply online