Our client have a Document Controller role for a detail focused, administrator for their Document Management System (DMS). This role includes but is not limited to the set up and configuration of new projects, managing user access, partnering with project teams to ensure success, training system users and troubleshooting.
This role can be predominantly based in their office in Dublin with some flexibility for remote working.
- Be the first point of contact for the escalation of DMS queries from the clients project teams, subcontractors and other project stakeholders
- Assist with the setup of new projects on the DMS by customising the pre-formatted template project and uploading information to meet project specific requirements
- Manage user access, including adding and removing users and configuring permissions.
- Create and edit project set up, forms and checklists as required
- Troubleshoot user issues and respond to helpdesk queries for the clients project teams, subcontractors and other project stakeholders
- Develop and conduct new user training and offer support or refresher training as needed to system users.
- Test new features ahead of release and implement systems changes and updates as directed by the DMS Lead
- Liaise with end users on change requests and system improvements and communicate potential system improvements to DMS Lead
- Assist with the compilation of priority project specific information required for transfer at completion stage.
The Candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a system administration role
- Experience managing high-volume administrative requirements
- Experience working with IT/Quality Systems an advantage, but not essential
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A strong ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail
- A strong ability to communicate and build relationships across diverse teams
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
To register your interest please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS