Role: Contract Aministrator
Client: Leading Tier 1 Contractor
We are currently seeking a Construction Site Administrator to join our client based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be assisting the project team with general administration, documentation control and reporting.
- Assisting the project team with administration, documentation control and reporting.
- Using Viewpoint for Projects (VFP) system as the Common Data Environment (CDE) for the lifecycle of the project.
- Acting as a point of contact for assisting and supporting project users of VFP, including third parties such as client teams, designers, subcontractors, suppliers, verifiers, and regulators.
- Assisting with project file naming protocols with project team, in line with Sisk protocols.
- Assist in creating and managing document workflows with direction from the project team, in line with Sisk protocols.
- Validation, checking and curating of all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Configuration and preparation of status reports on workflows, sample submissions and other reportable data.
- Collation of Operation and Maintenance, Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental, BCAR files
Experience and Skills
- Experience of working on projects with large volumes of data and information from various sources.
- Confident communicator.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent document preparation and formatting skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and multitask.
- Good time management skills.
- Interest in project delivery processes, project administration and the wider industry.
- Administration experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite
Background in construction is preferable.
For more information reach out on Linkedin - Ciara McKeogh or apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.