Our client are seeking a Lead Process Engineer for their Netherlands office. Are you a process engineer with experience in the pharmaceutical market with a passion for the development of production processes? Are you looking for a dynamic and international work environment? Please find details below.
- Managing the process design team
- Basics of design development
- Feasibility studies
- Develop process P&ID
- Lead the process of mass balance/ flow calculations
- Execute pressure relief valve calculations
- Manage vendor packages for the following equipment: Autoclaves, VHP, Biosafety cabinets
- Developing excellent client relations, generating repeat business
Skills & experience required
- A higher technical degree, major in Industrial, process or chemical engineering
- 10+ years of relevant and successful experience in an environment with pharmaceutical engineering
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Result- and customer-oriented
- Strong scope management capabilities
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced MS office computer skills
- Advanced time management and organisational skills
- Leadership skills, with a view to managing people
- You mastered the Dutch and English language
There is an attractive salary on offer for the right candidate with clear and structured career progression.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE