Property Development – Sales Consultant
My client is a well know property development firm. Due to a large scale expansion they have an opportunity for a confident property professional with 2-3 years’ experience
working with a developer or as a New Homes Agent to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Sales focus and a client facing disposition with a deep understanding of the property market and customer care and aftersales.
Liaising with house buyers to arrange viewings, dealing with sales enquiries, arranging snagging appointments, liaising with construction team to progress snag lists,
dealing with house buyers when they move in and liaising with the Customer Relations Manager to report any issues and working closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager, appointed Estate Agents & Development Team to achieve and progress sales
• Assist Sales and Marketing Manager as needed on special projects
• Assist with sales closings and tracking the sales process
• Liaise with home buyers to arrange snagging appointments and ensure snag lists are issued to site and progressed.
• Inspecting properties to ensure snagging has been progressed
• Reporting on status of snagging and de-snagging
• Arranging house cleaning and inspecting homes before buyers move in
• Coordinating the day to day operations once buyers move in and dealing with any issues that may arise.
• Provide high quality of customer service, update and maintain current daily logs.
• Preparing and collating handover information manuals.
• Maintain and update customer care files for home owners.
• Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management
• Maintain highly organized filing system for manuals, handover packs, customer care files, snag lists, weekly reports.
Experience/skill set should include:
• Strong attention to detail
• 2-3 years administrative experience in a property management/sales/customer care environment
• Excellent customer service
• Demonstrated knowledge of phone and email procedures and etiquette
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Ability to deal with delicate matters/complaints in a professional manner
• Strong ability to work independently; Ability to research and problem solve
• Knowledge of office and accounting procedures
• Exceptional computer skills
• Familiarity with facilities operation
CV to email@example.com to discuss or call 016321200