Sales & Marketing Manager – Dublin - Developer
Our client is a leading Irish property developer who is currently seeking a highly skilled Sales and Marketing Manager to be based in Dublin 4 with travel to sites.
• Preparing sales and market research reports
• Selection and appointment of sales agent & liaising with appointed sales agent
• Input into scheme layout/ unit design/ layouts etc at the pre-planning stage
• Preparation and delivery of marketing & sales strategy & campaign
• Monitoring and tracking budget
• Show house fit-out and presentation
• Marketing and launch of new schemes
• Overseeing the legal process involved with the sales including liaising with our solicitors in the preparation of contract documentation, closing documents, letters of release from funders, etc.
• Ensuring sites and show houses are well presented for viewings and launches
• Liaising with our Customer Relations Manager regarding aftersales
• Liaising with our architects for compliance letters/PRA maps etc.
• Tracking and reporting on the progress of contract signing & legals.
• Assist Sales and Marketing Associate Director as needed on special projects
• Assist with sales closings and tracking the sales process
• Liaising with Customer Relations Manager and Site foreman to ensure snagging is being progressed
• Maintain and update log of all customer interfaces i.e First time buyers noted they had no mortgage approval etc.
• Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management
• Maintain a highly organized filing system to capture and report on customers' comments and sales feedback and market trends.
Previous experience with a Developer is essential.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.