Sales and Marketing Manager (Residential)
€Neg + Attractive Package (Bonus)
Our client is a leading residential developer who are undertaking several large housing developments across Dublin.
Due to expansion, they currently require a Sales and Marketing professional with experience in the residential development sector, i.e (new homes schemes)
- Preparing sales and market research reports
- Selection and appointment of sales agent & liaising with appointed sales agent
- Input into scheme layout/unit design/layouts etc at pre-planning stage
- Preparation and delivery of marketing & sales strategy & campaign
- Monitoring and tracking budget
- Show house fit out and presentation
- Marketing and launch of new schemes
- Overseeing the legal process involved with the sales to include liaising with our solicitors in the preparation of contract documentation,
- closing documents, letters of release from funders etc.
- Ensuring sites and show houses are well presented for viewings and launches
- Liaising with our Customer Relations Manager regarding aftersales
- Liaising with our architects for compliance letters/PRA maps etc.
- Tracking and reporting on the progress of contract signing & legals
- Assist Sales and Marketing Director as needed on special projects
- Assist with sales closings and tracking the sales process
- Liaising with Customer Relations Manager and Site foreman to ensure snagging is being progressed
- Maintain and update log of all customer interface
- Maintain highly organized filing system to capture and report on customers comments and sales feedback and market trends.
To register your interest please send CV to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.