Sales and Marketing Executive (Residential Sales)
€Neg + Attratice Package (Bonus)
Our client is a residential developer who are now in the market for a Sales and Marketing Manager for residential projects across the Dublin area.
They have undertaken high-end residential projects across Dublin in prestigious locations. They have 20+sites across Dublin including large apartymetn and housing developments in excess of 400-units.
Due to expansion, they currently require Sales and Marketing professional with experience in the residential sector.
This role will hold a wide range of marketing activities with an emphasis on supporting the broader sales & marketing teams with the launches of a number of developments in the greater Dublin area.
- Support the team and agency partners in the delivery of marketing materials – socialising all materials for feedback with relevant parties and ensuring that all materials are on-brand.
- Conduct ongoing and regular competitor and broader industry analysis and present back to the team.
- Support ongoing social media activity across a number of channels.
- Website maintenance, ensure all development information is up to date and accurate
- Report on all marketing activities - their effectiveness and related KPIs
- Track sales feedback – via Cairn’s CRM system and third-party stakeholders - and assist with analysis and linkage to sales & marketing activity
- Assist in the planning and roll out of an email lifecycle and content plan, including content creation, regular reporting and optimisation.
- Support in the planning and roll out of an annual marketing plan
- Tracking and management of all marketing materials
- Support in ongoing internal communication requirements
- Other associated projects and duties as may arise from time to time
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar support role
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Experience in fast moving business environment, working to tight deadlines and prioritising workload.
- Understanding and experience in residential property a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in writing business and social marketing content.
- Excellent time management and planning skills, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with the variety of stakeholders from the end customer, construction site teams, estate agents and multiple departments within the business.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.