Development & Aftersales Coordinator / Sales Consultant (Property Development)
My client is a well know property development firm operating on several residential projects across Dublin.
Due to a large-scale expansion they have an opportunity for a confident property professional with 2-3 years’ experience working with a developer or in a property management role to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer services focus and have previously dealt with snagging and possess a client facing disposition.
- Liaising with house buyers to arrange snagging, liaising with construction team to progress snag lists,
- Dealing with house buyers when they move in and providing Customer Service and Aftersales – working closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager & Development Team to progress sales
- Assist Sales and Marketing Manager as needed on special projects
- Assist with sales closings and tracking the sales process
- Liaise with home buyers to arrange snagging appointments and ensure snag lists are issued to site and progressed.
- Inspecting properties to ensure snagging has been progressed
- Reporting on status of snagging and de-snagging
- Arranging house cleaning and inspecting homes before buyers move in
- Coordinating the day to day operations once buyers move in and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Provide high quality of customer service, update and maintain current daily logs.
- Preparing and collating handover information manuals.
- Maintain and update customer care files for all home owners.
- Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management
- Maintain highly organized filing system for manuals, handover packs, customer care files, snag lists, weekly reports.
Experience/skill set should include:
- Strong attention to detail
- 2-3 years administrative experience in a property management/customer care environment
- Excellent customer service
- Demonstrated knowledge of phone and email procedures and etiquette
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with delicate matters/complaints in a professional manner
- Strong ability to work independently; Ability to research and problem solve
- Knowledge of office and accounting procedures
- Exceptional computer skills
- Familiarity with facilities operation
An attractive package is on offer for this position.
Contact John.firstname.lastname@example.org more info, or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.