Business Development Manager - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join a firm in Central London.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO and will be responsible for hunting new opportunities across UK & USA. As well as selling the company Negotiation & Advisory Solutions.
The target audience will be Large Enterprising clients who exceed $1bn in annual revenue. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm with big ambition and huge client companies. The company offices are in London, however, thre is also the opportunity for flexible remote working.
The role is newly created within the company and will represent a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with entrepreneurial skills, who is driven to succeed and enhance their own career.
• Identify and drive new business opportunities across UK and USA, targeting Large Enterprise C-level stakeholders
• Convert viable prospects into active clients, owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients
• Continually build an encouraging pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against your sales metrics ensuring KPI’s are met
• Quota responsibility delivering circa £500k per annum of new revenue across your assigned territory (UK/US)
• Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments
• Exercise forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis