Business Development Manager | Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
$Tax Free Salary, Bonus, Accommodation & Benefits, (tailored to suit single or family status)
Our client is an international civil engineering business, expertise within the large infrastructural projects including bridges, tunnels, road & rail including specialist innovative solutions for the repairs & remediation sector. They operate Globally and are part of a $30Bn+ t/o group.
- Due to expansion in the Middle East, particularly Saudi they retained ICDS to recruit a Business Development Manager (BDM).
- As the BDM, it will be your responsibility for all sales/business development activities required to help support the growth and enable continued work for the company for several years.
- You will have a strong Sales/BDM background ideally within the civil engineering, concrete and construction sectors.
- They have offices worldwide with support functions from all departments for the KSA division.
- Proven experience in the Middle East.
- Third level qualification in civil, construction or similar.
- Knowledge of bridge, post-tensioning & segmental systems an advantage.
- Good cross-cultural understanding.
Initial interviews via Teams or in person in one of their European offices. Interested?
Connect with BarryKelly on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/barrykelly/ for a confidential discussion.