Our client are one of Irelands leading Precast contractors in designing, manufacturing and erecting in bespoke precast concrete walls, precast concrete floors, precast stairs/ landings and supplies ready-mix concrete, trowel ready mortar, stone, sand, gravel, fill products, aggregates and blocks with divisions in the commercial and domestic markets in Ireland and the UK.
They now require an experienced Operations Manager to join their Ireland based team.
Suitable candidate will have an excellent knowledge within the Precast / Concrete sector and must have previous Operations Management experience within a well-recognised contractor ideally in Precast or Concrete.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Lead the disciplines of engineering, drafting, estimating and project management.
• Ensuring quality standards are met and compliance with relevant Building and Health and Safety Regulations are maintained.
• Tracking project progress through detailed plans.
• Coordinating internal resources, ensuring resource availability and allocation.
• Agreeing project time scales, costs and resources.
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
• Develop and implement cost reduction and cost effectiveness initiatives.
• Manage and document changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Measure project performance.
• Manage client relationships
• Manage external contractors and suppliers, ensuring consistent high quality service is received.
• Perform risk management to minimise project risk
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Extensive experience in construction, with a proven ability to manage people from different disciplines.
• Experience of working with multidiscipline Engineering, Design, Project Management and Construction Management Teams.
• Extensive experience in design and project management.
• Proficient in report writing and presentation.
• Have a flexible approach and be skilled in working in a multi-task environment.
• Excellent communication and team working skills.
To register your interest in this role, please forward your CV in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 091 5640048.