Sales and Marketing Manager (Developer)
€Neg + Package
Sales & Marketing Manager required for a leading residential developer undertaking high quality new homes across Dublin North & South.
In your role you will work alongside the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Preparing sales and market research reports
- Selection and appointment of sales agent & liaising with appointed sales agent
- Input into scheme layout/ unit design/ layouts etc at pre-planning stage
- Preparation and delivery of marketing & sales strategy & campaign
- Monitoring and tracking budget
- Show house fit out and presentation
- Marketing and launch of new schemes
- Overseeing the legal process involved with the sales to include liaising with our solicitors in the preparation of contract documentation, closing documents, letters of release from funders etc.
- Ensuring sites and show houses are well presented for viewings and launches
- Liaising with our Customer Relations Manager regarding aftersales
- Liaising with our architects for compliance letters/PRA maps etc.
- Tracking and reporting on the progress of contract signing & legals
- Assist Sales and Marketing Associate Director as needed on special projects
- Assist with sales closings and tracking the sales process
- Liaising with Customer Relations Manager and Site foreman to ensure snagging is being progressed
- Maintain and update log of all customer interface i.e First time buyers noted they had no mortgage approval etc.
- Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management
- Maintain highly organized filing system to capture and report on customers comments and sales feedback and market trends.
Attractive package on offer including Bonus, pension etc.
Travel across various sites is required.
To register your interest please send CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or 353 01-632-1200 to discuss.