Executive (Housing/Regional Services)
Required for national representative organisation for construction employers in the Republic of Ireland.
With the aim of strengthening its services to housing/regional members, they are seeking to recruit an Executive specialising in housing, planning & development and regional member services.
The person will provide executive support to the Director of Housing, Planning & Development and will participate in a number of member service areas.
Based in the Dublin Office, reporting initially to the Director of Housing, Planning and Development Services.
• Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of a full range of services to members across a number of policy areas, including planning, housing and tendering/contracting.
• Organising and facilitating member meetings and providing pro-active Executive Support.
• Assisting the Director across a range of policy and committee areas as required.
• Providing advice and information to members nationally, to assist them in their dealings with local authorities, other public authorities and utility companies, on development/housing related issues
• Developing and maintaining relationships with public bodies and organisations in the regions, particularly Local Authorities and utility companies.
• Will be a graduate with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a planning and development, policy/research, or marketing/business development environment preferably in a construction, property or housing related area
• Energetic, well organised, enthusiastic and committed to the development of services in a member organisation
• Ability to build strong relationships with Federation members, industry professionals and public authorities
• Will have a capacity to work as a team member and willing to work on their own initiative and independently when required
• A car owner, with a full, clean driving licence
• This position will appeal to those who wish to develop a broad range of expertise in a major sector of the Irish Economy
To register your interest, please contact John.Behan@icds.ie or call 01 632-1200.