Business Development Executive
Required for leading main contractor with an excellent reputation who undertakes commercial, data centre, residential projects up to €100m
Your key responsibilities are assisting the Business Development Manager and include: - -
- Preparing prequalification applications for submittal; -
- Updating Client Database;
- Experience and Qualification Records for prequalification submissions; -
- Management of prequalification performance data and producing performance reports; - Preparing marketing materials; - Preparing marketing presentations; - Attending promotional events as directed; and
- General filing for the Business Development Department.
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
Education & Experience
- Construction or marketing related qualification
- Previous experience in marketing or bid management in the construction industry
- Previous experience in a similar business role
- Can demonstrate track-record of developing and converting business opportunity
- Strong understanding of the tender management procedure for public and private sector
To register your interest please send CV to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.