Information System Specialist
Required for leading construction company based in Dublin City. Position will join the Quality, PMO function. The main aim of this position is to implement company methodology using business applications to provide oversight, opportunities for interrogation and identification for improvement.
Design, develop, coordinate quality system requirements using Company systems
- Full backend configuration of processes.
- Managing which review steps apply to which user group; which fields are mandatory; setting up back end tables and configuration that flow/feeds through the system; etc.
- Gather and proactively drive improvements based on of feedback from Design Teams/ Subcontractors / Company
- Creation and Testing of automated processes eg: digital forms and mobile processes.
- Testing of concepts and reporting of viability. e.g., the CIF QR Code Scanner in Citywest.
- Continual review with relevant stakeholders (QM’s/Department Leads etc…) to maintain & update both Quality Management System and business process updates across Company systems.
- Management of Access Control and Permission Groups across multiple levels internally & externally
- Development of automatic notifications to ensure efficiencies.
Troubleshoot system queries for all Company employees
- Lead the resolution of process and system related issues
- Coordinate/update the IT/Steering group on business requirements
- Ensure effective system of escalation
- Liaise with various departments on process updates/improvements
- Organise and maintain project dashboards (In coordination with QMs/PMs
Review systems, processes and documentation against Company’s required Quality standards and specifications to future proof customer homes
- Report on the Company’s current and projected position as regards Zutec/Systems
- Co-Ordinate with QMs with regards to any additional requirements regarding Quality Standard changes
- Co-Ordinate individual system users across all sites to ensure quality standards are being maintained
Integrate Quality systems with other business applications / projects (including, but not limited to ASTA and Salesforce) to enhance operational excellence
- Manage business application integrations, in order to standardise interactions with multiple systems
- Co-Ordinate system integrations
- Liaise with IT team to ensure timely close-out of bugs / system integration issues
- Develop and maintain training documentation and practices for the use of these integrations.
- Test / Troubleshoot any system changes and how these may affect system integrations
- Review integrations regularly to identify any requirement changes / optimisations
Implement and train Company employees and sub-contractors on Company system
- Develop, roll out integrated training plans to Company and subcontractor teams.
- Assist the Project Teams/Superusers in system and site implementation
- Organise, coordinate and conduct training for all site teams
- Managing the system trouble shooting, providing training configuring any H&S or Environmental requirements as they arise
- Managing dashboards, liasing with H&S Managers to understand their needs for these dashboards
- Development needed for cross reporting across sites for portfolio view.
- Management of companies covid-19 self-declaration form
- Full development of aftercare processes including implementation and training.
- Developing of dashboards for reporting on aftercare
- Managing the system trouble shooting, providing training configuring for the Customer Team as they arise
- Management of access to Legal team.
- Management of system to reflect sales phases on site
- Management of PRS (Private Rental Scheme) specific requirements
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200