Senior Recruitment Specialist (Construction)
€40-50k + Package
Required for leading construction company based in Dublin City. Attractive prospects on offer.
As part of the HR team, you will provide comprehensive recruitment support to the Hiring Managers and the Human Resources Department in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Source the best talent in the market
- Manage the end to end process of high-volume recruitment activity, including sourcing, screening, arranging and interviewing candidates with hiring Managers.
- Take ownership of, and drive all aspects of recruitment process (including interview assessments, HR systems and employee data) through pro-active communication, diligence and anticipation of candidate, interview and manager requirements
- Manage the recruitment advertising and response (shortlisting, rejecting and query handling) including the use of online advertising and working with 3rd party agencies as appropriate
- Provide advice, guidance and support to Management on all aspects of the recruitment process, ensuring consistency and fairness is maintained at all times.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Managers to provide expert advice when required and key recruitment agencies to ensure they have a clear understanding of the company ethos and business requirements.
- Support in the development of Company systems and initiatives to help scale our business.
- Provide support to the Human Resources team across talent acquisition providing HR support including calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings across multiple calendars
- Participate in and assist with HR projects and ad-hoc tasks when required by the HR team and ensure policies and forms are up to date.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in a similar role, ideally constrcution.
- in-House experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, comfortable delivering content to people at all levels
- Demonstrated experience managing and reporting on high volumes of data.
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative, focused on deadlines and works well with ambiguity
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
- Efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To register your interest please send CV, or call John on +353 01-632-1200 to discuss.