Recruitment Coordinator (Developer)
This role will provide recruitment support to the Talent Acquisition team and be the internal administration point of contact
for both the Management team and the wider site construction teams.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Work on full-cycle recruitment administration including sourcing, screening, scheduling of candidate interviews and follow up with hiring Managers.
- Conduct administration associated with the recruitment process, contract documentation and employee files including carrying out reference checks.
- Build and develop relationships with the hiring teams.
- Be the point of contact for agency and hiring managers queries and escalate as appropriate with HR manager.
- Support in the development and roll out of graduate and apprenticeship programmes
- Coordination and participation in careers fairs/expos with a focus on building relationships with universities, colleges and external partners.
- Administration of advertising campaigns and maintain up to date role adverts across multiple platforms.
- Work to tight recruitment deadlines and requirements ensuring accurate reporting in a timely manner.
- Participate in and assist with HR projects including involvement in ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the wider HR team.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Recruitment Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience managing a high-volume administrative requirement
- Pro-efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
- Focused on deadlines and targets
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200