Labour Hire / Agency / Industrial Relations
Industrial Relations Coordinator (Construction) | Dublin, Leinster | €55k++ (but DOE) + Package
Required for top 5, tier 1 national main contractor to manage and administer all duties associated with a large transient skilled labour force, ensuring quality management of same. Ideally suited to candidate with Industrial Relations experience in construction or Labour Hire experience from an agency background.
• Responsible for Industrial Relations with skilled trades and operatives.
• Advise senior management on Labour trends for each project.
• Manage the sourcing of all directly employed & agency hired trades / operatives.
• Ensure all relevant documentation is updated in accordance current legislation.
• Maintain and develope good working associations with Industrial Relations personnel within the governing bodies and the construction industry in general.
• Assist in administering all relevant documents in ‘real-time’ via company IT system.
Job Description – IR Coordinator
• Prepare, record, maintain summary of Weekly Labour Returns from all projects and issue same to directors.
• Recruit and check references for available brick layers, crane drivers, banksmen and apprentices. Complete site eng contracts and issue to the payroll dept.
• Draw up, complete SECs (site engagement contracts), copying to JPC wages (Paula Coleman) and saving to respective files file in WS. Ensure their documentation in order (Safepass and Manual Handling certs)
• Liaise with payroll dept regarding wages / CIF agreements and site allocation of brick layers.
• Ensure safety related certs are up to date.
• Co-ordinate and allocate brick layers.
• Maintain good relations with brick laying shop steward.
• Maintain good working relationship with agency representatives.
• Maintain working relations, with the IR section of CIF and IR Representatives with other main contractors.
• Administration – upload relevant documents on the document share system.
• Excellent knowledge of Industrial Relations.
• Previous experience in Construction is beneficial.
• Excellent organisation & interpersonal skills.
If you are looking to explore your options, please apply online or contact Stephen at ICDS
0208 861 7847 / Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com