Industrial Relations Coordinator
Our client is a leading main contractor with operations throughout Ireland.
They currently have a requirement for an Industrial Relations Coordinator to join the team in South Dublin.
• Prepare, record, maintain summary of Weekly Labour Returns from all projects and issue same to directors.
• Recruit and check references for available trades-people.
• Draw up, complete SECs (site engagement contracts), ensure their documentation in order (Safepass and Manual Handling certs)
• Liaise with payroll dept regarding wages / CIF agreements and site allocation
• Ensure safety related certs are up to date.
• Maintain good relations with shop stewards and agency representatives.
• Maintain working relations, with the IR section of CIF and IR Representatives with other main contractors.
• Administration – upload relevant documents on the document share system.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of Industrial Relations coupled with previous experience in Construction and strong organisation & interpersonal skills.
Contact John.Behan@icds.ie or cal 01-632-1200 to discuss.