HR & Training Administrator (Construction)
Inchicore, Dublin 8
Required for large construction company based in Dublin 8.
They are currently looking to recruit a HR & Training Administrator for their office in Dublin 8.
This is an administrative role that requires the below skills and experience for this job. We are seeking a diligent and hard-working HR administrator who has some office experience and a HR qualification.
The job for the HR Administration role:
• Ensuring all HR data and filing is recorded and completed in an accurate manner for efficient retrieval as needed - continuously working to improve the efficiency of supporting systems.
• Managing the HR Filing system, HR data on company database, absence, GDPR compliance
• Carrying out general HR administration duties on a daily basis.
• Manage the administration of the full employee life cycle, from recruitment to exit
• Preparation or printing of recruitment documents, recruitment adverts, Interview coordination, on boarding and appointment documentation
• Update of HR policy and procedure - Develop, update and maintain HR policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and best practice
• Provide HR support to managers on a range of areas such as policy and procedure, training & development and employee engagement
• Continuously improve HR service delivery by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements
• Compile internal and external HR updates, reports and people related metrics
• Responsible for administration of all training and development activity.
• Work closely with payroll department to ensure accuracy of data and seamless process management.
• The requirements for this HR Admin job
• Previous experience in an admin role, HR department experience would be a plus but not a necessity
• Must be meticulous- paying a very high level of attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation skills.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills. Confidentiality is essential.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
• Strong MS Office skills
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.