€Neg – (Perm)
Required for leading construction company in Dublin 2.
You will report to the HR Manager and will provide recruitment and generalist administrative support to the HR team and be the internal administration point of contact.
• Conduct all administration associated with the recruitment process, contract documentation, employee files.
• Ensure HR policies and forms are up to date and management of internal databases and systems.
• Producing monthly reports e.g. Attendance, Absence Management & Annual Leave.
• Be a point of contact for HR queries and escalate as appropriate with line managers and HR manager an act as a trusted advisor to both line managers and employees, etc.
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience in HR administrator role
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• A strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required.
To register your interest please send CV, or call +353 01-632-1200 to discuss.