Maintenance Coordinator (Residential)
€Neg + Package
Required for leading residential developer based in Dublin with 15+ sites located in the Greater Dublin area.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and supervising maintenance works across multiple large scale residential developments.
- Deliver a high level of customer service in interactions with home owners and site teams to get results.
- Respond to reactive requests and schedule & follow up of works in a timely manner.
- Work within health and safety, quality control and environmental standards and procedures
- Manage maintenance budgets and monitor contract performance.
- Interact with customers in a knowledgeable, confident and professional manner
- Identify and implement innovations that will improve service delivery
- Coordinator for facilities related procedures and documentation. Compile reports and update the project team as required with responsibility for both paper and electronic filing.
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work collaboratively to provide quality seamless customer service
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings
- Strong maintenance, facilities or construction background with experience of building services
- Excellent MS products skills (Excel, Word, etc).
- Very organised and self-motivated with a proven ability to work to tight timescales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Strong administration, organisational, documentation and analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200