Learning & Development Manager - Co. Fermanagh
- In this role you will use your specialist knowledge and experience of learning and development to support delivery and implementation of the company People Plan through the planning, organising and delivery of training & learning initiatives. You will work closely with the Health and Safety department to ensure mandatory training is in place, carryout effective training needs analysis and design and deliver leadership and management development initiatives.
- You will develop, implement, and embed a range of learning and organisational development initiatives that help to build organisational capability whilst supporting our various Graduate and Apprenticeship schemes.
- You will ensure that development and delivery of training encourages an open and inclusive culture with strong engagement, helping our people to be the best they can be and ensure accessibility for all.
- You should be a Learning and Development Specialist with a track record developing and delivering learning programmes. Experience of working with third parties and management teams needs to combined with excellent influencing skills and an ability to develop innovate solutions.
- The successful candidate must have highly developed organisational skills, able to identify and manage competing priorities, work quickly, accurately and in an agile way. Strong communication and IT skills and enjoy interacting with people is required.
- A relevant professional qualification or equivalent experience along with a background in learning and organisational development with post qualification experience is essential gained in a manufacturing organisation.
Please apply online or contact Nithin at firstname.lastname@example.org