Health & Safety Officer
€Neg + Bonus + Pension + Medi Care
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years construction experience who will be based out of head office but will be required to travel throughout the Leinster area.
- The successful candidate must be able to work on own initiative, be able to give instruction to site personnel and have a good working knowledge of safety legislation.
- Sectors include residential construction and commercial developments in Dublin City and County.
- Responsibilities will include carrying out safety inspections, producing risk assessment, accident / incident recording, carrying out site safety inductions, identifying training requirements.
- Previous experience in the Construction Industry is desirable.
- This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable firm who are renowned for quality.
- Opportunities with developers and Tier 1 main contractors who are certified in Safety.
Send CV to email@example.com or view other options at www.icds.ie/build