HSQE Advisor/ Safety Officer (civils, engineering) - Limerick
HSQE Advisor required for leading utilities contractor with full order book.
The successful candidates will work closely with our HSQE team on various projects in the Mid-West region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop, monitor, and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy
• Maintaining the company's Safe T Cert and ISO management systems
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation to reduce & prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
• Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks
• Compiling and managing training records
• HSQE Inductions
• Carrying out weekly safety inspection audits on site and preparing paperwork
• Hold a BSc in Health and Safety
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the utility sector
• Hold a full driver’s license
• Ability to demonstrate leadership with a positive approach throughout the team
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org