Our client are a globally recognised Main Contractor who are looking for various staff for projects in Europe. They require a HSE Lead with Data Centre experience on a permanent basis in Sweden.
- Assisting and advising on all aspects of health and safety across the site
- Promoting best practice health and safety across site and promote a positive safety culture Investigate any accidents and near misses
- Undertaking site inductions and engaging with subcontractors
- Help in ensuring that all company accreditations linked or related to Health & Safety are maintained
- Attend tender Interviews and Client meetings when required
- Aid in the design and development of systems and processes
- Data Centre experience
- Have previous experience as a Health & Safety Lead.
- Experience on MEP projects
- Experience of managing various site and doing risk assessments
- Strong IT Skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Procedures, Management Systems and Quality Assurance Procedures.
The ideal candidate will have around 15 years experience in a similar role.
The client will offer a competitive salary and relocation package for the duration of the project, with further works to follow in Europe or the UK/Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE