Health, Safety & Risk Manager – Civil Engineering – Denmark
Our Client is a JV of 2 Worldwide leading main contractors with turnovers in the €billions.
They are overseeing the prestigious new Metro project (“Cityringen”) which consists of the construction of 5km of twin-tube metro tunnels including two cross passages and the first stage concrete as well as five new underground stations and several shafts, ramps, boxes and other structures in the south of Copenhagen.
They have an urgent requirement for a Risk Manager to manage project risks (time, economy and damage to workers and third parties) and develop the overall process for both construction and enterprise risk. Main tasks include:
• develop and implement a systematic Risk Management System
• continuously plan risk management activities
• support management and staff in all risk management activities
• co-ordinate all safety activities within the contract, including sub-suppliers
• support the CSM process for works adjacent to other railways in operation
• liaise with the Technical Safety Manager about risks for the above mentioned works
• establish and maintain risk related documentation
• monitor compliance to the risk management system organize information and training in risk management
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified (Civil Engineering, Health & Safety, or similar) with at least 5 -10 years’ experience within Risk Management ideally gained on major civil engineering/infrastructure projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader working on one of the most high-profile projects in Europe.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS