Health & Safety Officer | Little Island, Cork
c.55/70k per annum DOE
Candidates will ideally have 3-5 years' health & safety experience and a Industrial/Pharmaceutical background.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Carrying out inductions and other site-specific training packages
- Implementation and enforcing of daily and weekly EHS programmes.
- Assisting Site Management with all aspects of the day to day coordinating of site activities.
- Conducting weekly audits.
- Reviewing EHS documentation.
- Maintaining the site records.
- Recognized Safety qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative as well as a strong Team Player.
- Enthusiastic and driven individual.
Search & contact Matthew Walsh on LinkedIn, email email@example.com, or call 087-145-5517 for more details.