Health & Safety Officer - Construction - Rail
London | £Neg + Package
We are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer to join contractor based in the greater London Region working on several rail and underground projects concurrently.
Health & Safety duties include the following:
• Promotion of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental issues and awareness within the company including the preparation and delivery of tool box talks and attendance at Safety Forums.
• Inspection of sites and undertaking audits and report writing. Ensuring that corrective and preventive actions are taken, where required.
• Assistance and advise on CDM documentation required prior to handover.
• Incident investigation and reporting internally and externally.
• Undertake any specific health and safety related tasks or projects allocated by the Health & Safety HSQE Manager
You must have Health and Safety and experience of construction, some rail exposure an advantage but not necessary (London Underground and/or National Rail), be a solution finder, and tenacious to deal with obstacles to change as they arise.
If you are a Health & Safety Officer looking to explore your options, please apply online or contact George at ICDS
Health & Safety / London / Rail / LUL / Underground / Tube / Contractor