Health & Safety Officer
Our Client is a leading property developer, they are looking for a Health & Safety Lead for projects across Cork.
The Health & Safety Officer role:
• Working as part of our Clients Construction management team to ensure the provision of a safe and productive work environment.
• Monitor and enforce the implementation of Our Clients Health & Safety Management System.
• Identify site specific hazards and ensure they are addressed in the site documentation and in a practical manner on the site.
• Assist Site Management to ensure Contractor Compliance on Our Clients Sites.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience in managing safety systems in construction is required, including a qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
• Able to manage Health and Safety on-site using their own initiative within the scope of the management system
• Ability to manage risk and implement control measures
• Able to work and build strong relationships with contractors from various backgrounds and trades
• Able to chair and deliver Health and Safety meetings and presentations
Salary commensurate with experience
Private Health Insurance