Health & Safety Officer required for one of Ireland's leading main contractors to oversee a new build data centre in Sweden.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their Safety culture forward.
- Support the Site management team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective Health Safety & Training policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the business objectives are met.
- Support the HR Manager in ensuring Health & Safety compliance and perform regular Health and Safety audits
- Assist with developing Health and Safety plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as Internal and external stakeholders requirements
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit preventative measure initiatives for implementation
- Assist in the development of project specific Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure premises, transportation and employees are compliant with Company policies and safety standards and that there are sufficient systems in place to monitor and safeguard same.
- Must have a Qualification in H&S
- 4+ Years experience in working with Contractors ( Preferable)
- Knowledge of IT Systems an advantage
- Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
- Site experience essential
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea @ ICDS