Group QHSE Manager/ Safety Manager – Dubai
New opportunity to join a leading civil engineering contractor based in Dubai (Middle East).
Our client is looking for a professional with at least 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience with expertise in Project Management in heavy construction in MENA, and knowledge of current developments and trends in QHSE best practices. Who will be able to work in one or multiple of the following essentials: project management & construction management, contracting environment, tunnelling, and or mining sector.
Some essential duties and responsibilities:
• Initiates and works with QHSE activities of multiple project operations.
• Manages influentially with Project Managers, Leaders and HSE site team to manage risk and compliance throughout the project lifecycle (project mobilisation to client handover of the site).
• Monitors, reports and aids in investigating health and safety and environmental regulatory compliance within the project, reports KPI status, or geographical/contractual area of responsibility.
• Reviews and oversees all work processes and conditions to optimise HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) protective measures.
• Develops and recommend preventative and improvement measures to ensure the enhancement of QHSE programs.
• Support the health, safety, and environmental aspects of the new business-winning process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, bid and contract generation and review to support during mobilisation and resourcing activities on contracts.
• Acts as an HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) SME (Subject Matter Expert). Provides direct and timely counsel and information to management for the account, market area, or geographical region in matters pertaining to QHSE, compliance, trends, performance and concerns.
• Other duties may be assigned.
This is a full-time position.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a change!
Applications close by 12th of May!!
Email email@example.com .