Position: Site Engineer- New Zealand
Looking to travel abroad to work?
Our client is New Zealand's largest company in the water and wastewater industry. They supply more than 400 million liters of water to Auckland every day.
This is an exciting role in the infrastructure team, where you will be focusing on the delivery of projects. This position ensures the quality of deliverables is achieved in accordance with standards, and that the work is performed safely.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Supervision and inspection of site works and construction activity
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders associated, in particular those involved with construction, and maintaining a strong customer service focus
- Providing construction delivery advice during planning investigations
- Reviewing engineering designs and contract submissions
- Assisting project managers on capital projects and contributing to risk management
- Monitoring resource consent requirements
- Contributing to ensure all HSW requirements are met
Advantageous but not essential:
- Membership of Engineering NZ or equivalent with site engineering construction management experience
- Management in the delivery of water and wastewater infrastructure projects, or construction of utility assets
- Experience in construction project engineering
- A Bachelor of Engineering (Washington Accord) or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years experience in water engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels and adapt to a variety of stakeholders
- Working in a role where there is a high level of focus on Health and Safety
Travel and Accommodation
- Provide you and your immediate family with Visas and flights
- Temporary Accommodation whilst you are looking for permanent housing with the assistance of our relocation consultants
- Specialist Tax advice provided prior to departure from your home country
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.