Senior Electrical Design Engineer
My Client is looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer for Dublin, Limerick and Cork must have consultancy experience and experience working in Ireland or UK.
- Minimum Degree level in Electrical Engineering
- Expert user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux.
- A thorough understanding of the theoretical and practical application of their engineering discipline, and a strong understanding of the other disciplines offered by the company.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of other building disciplines in the design and installation of buildings.
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
- 5+ years Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS.
- Ability to lead projects internally and externally and be responsible for project performances, including satisfied clients, profitable projects, and maintaining reputation to enable repeat work.
- Exhibit leadership qualities while working as part of a team.
- Ability to make prompt, disciplined project decisions.
- We'll be really happy if you have...
- BIM experience advantageous
- Chartership Desirable
Competitive salary and Benefits package
Email cv tracey.hayden@icds in confidence or call Tracey Hayden 087 6351191