Sales Engineer- LEINSTER AREA
This is a field sales function within one NSC with the responsibility to develop existing and new customers and accounts to achieve the business plan for the dedicated area.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify and visit target consultants, architects, main contactors and installers in order to identify projects. Support the consultants and the installers on designing the projects solutions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by coordinating with internal and external partners.
- Follow-up of the projects on Salesforce, and follow-up of the project pipeline on a regular basis.
- Support the installers and consultants with trainings regarding the products and software for the responsible product category.
- Feedback the market information to the Product Managers, and to reflect into own strategy/tactics review and the future product development. Suggest appropriate measures to achieve the strategic company goals.
- Identify and built strong relationships with specifiers, design offices, and installers in order to increase the project business.
- Coordinate regularly with relevant internal partners to follow up projects installations from product sales to its commissioning, in order to minimize risk of installation problems by predicting and anticipating any delicate project issue and taking appropriate preventive measures to better ensure the success of customer service.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the project pipeline and project progress in the relevant systems.
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant University Degree or equivalent practical and vocational knowledge and experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field
- Experience in Business Development in B2B is beneficial
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient understanding and know how in processes, technologies, products or other relevant field of expertise
- Effective utilization of recognized planning, analytical or conceptual principles and techniques
- Understands impact of legislation and law regulations relevant to the business or function
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills
Other Specific Requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under stress
- To be cost effective in all contracts and purchasing undertaken in the department.
- Proactively look to take cost out of department / business through efficiency and automation.
- Compliance with policies, Processes, and Procedures.
- Partaking of all corporate requirements e.g. ISM. CSR, Antibribery & Corruption, Competition Law
- Benchmarking activities
- General administration
- Undertaking of any project within the skill set of the position
- Attendance of required training
- Undertaking of business trips
- Always keep safety in mind and act in a safe manner
- Ensure H&S breaches are reported
Email cv to email@example.com or call Tracey 0876351191