Plant Fitter | Perth, Australia
Client: Our client are recognised as one of WA’s leading mid-tier contractors, with an annual turnover of more than $100 million providing vital services to Western Australian mining and government infrastructure projects.
They are coming over to the UK and Ireland to interview candidates to join their team in Perth, WA. Face to face interviews will commence March 1st 2024.
Reporting to the Field Services Manager, you will be required to perform diagnostics, as well as planned and reactive maintenance on clients fleet. This may include:
· Oil leak checks and repairs, including, hydraulic hoses, brake lines, engine oil and coolent.
· Replacement of park, load, retarder and secondary brake systems
· Steering column and ram repairs.
· Blade, ripper, teeth, shrouds and bucket lip repair and replacement
Skills & Experience:
· Minimum of 3 Years’ experience repairing heavy earthmoving equipment
· Trade qualified Mobile Plant Fitter or equivalent
· Fantastic attitude with a safety always comes first mindset.
Remuneration and Benefits:
· FIFO position working two weeks on and one week off.
· Business visa, flights to Australia, relocation assistance and 90 days temporary accommodation provided.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment