Required for global M&E contractor building and managing complex engineering projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Mechanical Package manager including set up, management and close out of file.
- Familiarity with and management of Project Schedule in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Assist with the management of all costs associated with your package including:
o Mechanical Team
o Material deliveries and goods receipting.
o Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day to day on site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Management of the “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that you return weekly punch lists where applicable.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, – all with the support of the Mechanical package manager
- Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring co-ordination with other trades.
- Issue internal weekly progress report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control e.g. late deliveries.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries in particular.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- Ventilation and AHU Experience is essential
- Pipework experience
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200