Mechanical Project Manager Cork
My client is currently looking for a Project Manager . seeking experienced Project Managers with Building Services/ Mechanical Engineering qualifications to join our team. The positions are full-time, permanent roles and will be based in Cork.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems.
- Specify maintenance and operating procedures.
- Manage and forecast spend within budget.
- Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings.
- Design systems using CAD software.
- Monitor building systems and processes.
- Liaise with other professionals such as structural engineers, builders and surveyors and in-house project teams.
- Attend project and technical meetings.
- Ensure that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a relevant Building Services/Mechanical Engineering degree
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a relevant industry.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using his/her own initiative.
- Strong problem solving ability and ability to generate practical solutions.
- Convert written and verbal directions into 2D/3D drawings.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
CPD provided, regular training and upskilling opportunities offered to successful candidate.
Email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracey Hayden 087 635 1191