Mechanical Package Manager
€Neg + Accom, flights, allowance
Required for leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognized.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare of reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- Prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments for production activities
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Liaising and coordinating with clients, design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site and leading by example
- Supervising construction activities, organizing workers plant, machinery and materials
- Coordinates with other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions along with Identifying materials and equipment that may be required
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications
- Conducts quality control inspections on and off project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly coordinated
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner
- Ensuring handover documentation is presented in a specific format and timelines
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers
- All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager
5 plus years’ experience in a supervisory role or engineering.
Ability to manage subcontractors
Technical Understanding of Mechanical HVAC Systems
Proactive people management
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200