M&E Services Coordinator (Senior)
€Neg + Package
Our client is a Tier-1 contractor undertaking large building projects nationwide.
Due to continued expansion, we require a Senior M&E Services Coordinator for a role based in Kilkenny on the construction of a new commercial building project.
- Manage & coordinate all phases of the MEP Services project delivery cycle
- Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
- Co-ordinate design team information & details in time for project delivery activities
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety
- Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan
- Monitor programmes & review installation progress of MEP services
- Work collaboratively with the design team, MEP subcontractors, and the wider project team
- Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services M&E or Trade.
- 5-7 years’ experience in building services co-ordination.
- Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred, ideally projects experience in Commercial/Retail/Residential preferable.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance,
- Relocation Allowance (where applicable)
- Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD),
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Beha@icds.ie or call 016321200